/u/SPNROWENA on Aro Ace as you get older? Is that a thing?

I think it is. I have heard of, men especially, saying that as they age they lose some or all of that desire. Some even say it is a relief to not feel that all the time. Like the horney teen years were just too much and it wore on them.
I feel like too many people believe sex drive and libido should just stay the same all your life, but nothing else does so why would that?
And asexual is just lack of sexual attraction. Maybe it was easier to feel like having sex as a younger person due to raging hormones like you said or just the fact that it was newer and had more unknowns, things to try. and now you have done a lot you are maybe just not into it anymore.
Even if you have had sex you might have been asexual if you didn't feel any sexual attraction. Because you can lack sexual attraction to people and still have sex.
hope that made sense. :)





August 09, 2021 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.