/u/Sunn_Flower_Jin on Kind of a hot take on sex repulsion

just to say smth to the people down here overreacting:

there's nothing wrong with feeling uncomfortable if the conversation topic moves to sex or if people talk about it for a long time around you or go into detail, but if you react badly to just the mere mention of it you need to talk to a professional, because sex is honestly everywhere. you can't never hear about it, especially when you're an adult. if you constantly react to something that's all over the place it's really fucking you up and you need help to learn to deal with those feelings and reactions so you can just live your life.

OP probably doesn't mean you can't get uncomfortable from hearing about sex, but if just the mention of it screws you up for a moment you need to talk to someone and learn to cope.





August 08, 2021 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.