/u/SPNROWENA on Kind of a hot take on sex repulsion

personally I don't like to make my friends uncomfortable by doing things that bother or upset them when they are around....
Which is it gonna be? Friends do take eachother into consideration in all kinds of ways. Thankfully I don't ever have friends that actually talk about sex with me or around me. Maybe that is an age thing, but late 30's and older people don't seem to do that all the time.
There are so many other things to talk about. Sex is a private romantic life thing generally, not a friend thing.





August 08, 2021 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.