/u/vroni147 on Asexuality and aromanticism are not the same thing.

Nothing you said makes this any better. If you arrive in a new place and want to fit in, you can ask or observe. If you decide to be yourself and keep the fashion you have from your country of origin, that's fine.

"Hot, sexy, attractive female"? Is that seriously how you see a minister? And the lipstick choice matters? To me, this sounds rather disgusting if I'm being completely honest. You reduce a woman of believe to what she looks like because of your attraction towards her. That's on you, that's not on her.





August 08, 2021 at 11:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.