/u/space_foxs on Pet names versus real name

No it doesn't make you cold hearted! I personally love pet names but It's not the use of them that show how much you love someone, we all have different love languages and express it differently. If you don't like it that's fine!

I guess in this situation the best thing to do is to compromise. if you don't like pet names then your partner shouldn't use them. and if you do feel comfortable with calling them by pet names then you should try





August 07, 2021 at 12:33AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.