/u/Genderfluid-ace on The "good girl" myth

In my case I'm not even sure if my parents gave me the Talk. It's possible I may not have known what sex was until high school. Pretty sure they realized early on that I just didn't care. Never understood why other people had any problems with not having sex.

Kinda unrelated but it took me a long tike to understand people cheating in relationships. Like, did you forget who you're married to or something? Still not certain I quite get it.





August 07, 2021 at 12:31AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.