/u/rioft on The "good girl" myth

I've finished reading over the documents. There are a couple things that get my attention from a logical perspective. The document makes logical assumptions like how it assumes that high rates of unfounded reports equates to police mishandlings. It also claims that unfounded reports are the same as false reports. If this were so, that would mean that the woman in question would likely be criminally charged, yet they never mention this detail.

Regardless of the interesting read, I will still hold my opinion that turning to vigilante justice is not the correct answer as it creates other victims and there is no way to know who is guilty and who is innocent on the side of the accused.

Anyhow, I thank you for being one of the few to provide me with interesting reading material on the subject of discussion.





August 07, 2021 at 01:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.