/u/greyring on Having sex while being an asexual broke me

Friend, having sex with partners didn't "make" you sex-repulsed "after a while," okay? You were sex-repulsed the whole time, most likely just didn't have the words.

There's nothing wrong with being sex-repulsed, but you won't feel any relief from that pressure unless you communicate with your partner. Do they know you're ace? Do they know you're sex-repulsed? They should, you can't have a healthy relationship where your partner doesn't know those things.

And scary as it might sound, if you two aren't physically compatible, it might be time to split up. You both deserve someone that meets your needs.





August 07, 2021 at 12:34AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.