/u/elmertmc on Having sex while being an asexual broke me

Hey, you’re still valid. Your desires to not have sex are yours to be respected. Like others have said, I think if you had a civil conversation about this with your partner and explain your wants, it will be for the best. That does come with the chance of the relationship ending, but the best types of relationships are those where both partner accept the other for who they are without wanting to change them. It will be an ultimate test of who this person is. I wish you all the best 💛





August 07, 2021 at 12:55AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.