/u/scrambledeggsroyale on Reading this image makes me think I might be asexual I've done all the stuff on the bottom, but in reflection I've never felt the top one. I'm also completely ok with never having any sexual intimacy in a relationship.

be me, recently come to terms that I am demisexual

see this post

has never seen a person and had the urge to have sex with them, only had a willingness in the hypothetical situation that someone I was already dating asked

am now confused





August 24, 2021 at 11:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.