Can someone explain to me why a guy would hold his shaft during sex?

So, I was having drunk sex the other night and it was great. I noticed a trick that I don't think I have ever seen before and would like some clarification.

He was actually holding his shaft while thrusting inside of me. Before we got to the deed, he was hard but more half and half - and also on the smaller side (no hate, I love that). I am wondering if that is a trick that you a guy would do if he has whiskey dick or a smaller size?

Hey man, I do not discriminate... I love all sizes 🤗 just asking because we also have all of our own tricks.



Submitted August 24, 2021 at 11:42PM

So, I was having drunk sex the other night and it was great. I noticed a trick that I don't think I have ever seen before and would like some clarification.He was actually holding his shaft while thrusting inside of me. Before we got to the deed, he was hard but more half and half - and also on the smaller side (no hate, I love that). I am wondering if that is a trick that you a guy would do if he has whiskey dick or a smaller size?Hey man, I do not discriminate... I love all sizes 🤗 just asking because we also have all of our own tricks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.