Made my boyfriend cry over sexual attraction

I am a virgin and have always wanted to wait till I'm married before having sex. I started dating my boyfriend earlier this year and I know he's not a virgin and he doesn't necessarily care to wait till marriage, but out of respect for me, he has agreed to wait for however long I want to.

We've had a pretty innocent relationship and I know he's a very physical guy, but he has held back from even complimenting me physically because he just doesn't want me to be uncomfortable.

Anyways, I never felt them before with anyone but I'm having a lot more urges and have even had sexual dreams about my partner. I am very very attracted to him too. I shared this with my boyfriend and he started crying, saying that he's so happy I see him in this way and that he is overcome with emotion right now.

I guess my question is, did I do something wrong? The fact that he is crying over the fact that I am sexually attracted to him makes me feel worried. If it makes a difference, we're both in our 20s.



Submitted August 24, 2021 at 11:54PM

I am a virgin and have always wanted to wait till I'm married before having sex. I started dating my boyfriend earlier this year and I know he's not a virgin and he doesn't necessarily care to wait till marriage, but out of respect for me, he has agreed to wait for however long I want to.We've had a pretty innocent relationship and I know he's a very physical guy, but he has held back from even complimenting me physically because he just doesn't want me to be uncomfortable.Anyways, I never felt them before with anyone but I'm having a lot more urges and have even had sexual dreams about my partner. I am very very attracted to him too. I shared this with my boyfriend and he started crying, saying that he's so happy I see him in this way and that he is overcome with emotion right now.I guess my question is, did I do something wrong? The fact that he is crying over the fact that I am sexually attracted to him makes me feel worried. If it makes a difference, we're both in our 20s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.