/u/zman419 on Girlfriend might be asexual, how can we make this work?

If you're both polyamorous, you can ask to have an open relationship.

During a conversation I brought up what I found other people in similar relationships do to make things work and open relationship was on that list. She didn't even acknowledge it so I get the feeling she ain't down with it.

I'm really scratching my brain as to what other things we could try outside of oral sex and hand stuff to help meet my needs, I might just not be creative enough and need to think outside the box more.

If you have any suggestions of things we could try that would be great. I'm not really worried about it being unorthodox





July 06, 2021 at 11:27PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.