/u/lunarLegion on Girlfriend might be asexual, how can we make this work?

I mean I don't have much in the way of personal experience, as I'm in a polyamorous relationship with just ace people, but honestly the best advice I can give is that the two of you know each other and yourselves best. If she's comfortable with certain sexual things and you're satisfied with it, that's enough. Otherwise, you'll need to talk with one another to figure out exactly what your needs and boundaries are. Other people will probably have better advice then me because they may have addressed this problem themselves. Regardless, I hope you guys can figure something out, and remember that communication is always key.





July 06, 2021 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.