/u/Throttle_Kitty on I wish people understood demisexuality. It took me three years to have sex with my boyfriend.

I mean, "demi" litterally means half, and there's basically two halves to being asexual.

I think maybe there is a more specific term for what you're describing, but technically speaking, that is also "half" asexual. Just the other half that isn't normally associated with being demi... lol

It's probably like how, pansexual people (like myself) are technically bisexual, but pansexual is a more specific, and thus better word to describe how we feel.





July 06, 2021 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.