Stomach hurts and weird feeling in waist area during sex

When I'm getting a blowjob or anything that focuses on the tip of the penis, my stomach becomes very tense and I feel like I need to piss, which makes me need to stop the activity cos I get scared I'm gonna piss haha.

Not only does my stomach waist feel pain when my tips played with, so does my bellend it's self.

I can't finish to blowjob it hurts too much.

Is there a problem here? Or is this normal?



Submitted July 07, 2021 at 12:05AM

When I'm getting a blowjob or anything that focuses on the tip of the penis, my stomach becomes very tense and I feel like I need to piss, which makes me need to stop the activity cos I get scared I'm gonna piss haha.Not only does my stomach waist feel pain when my tips played with, so does my bellend it's self.I can't finish to blowjob it hurts too much.Is there a problem here? Or is this normal?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.