/u/tasty0kitsune0brains on okay okay, kissing. how do YOU feel?

I'm honestly not sure how to feel about kissing. My only experiences were with the only person I've ever dated, in 8th grade, and we were both extremely inexperienced and not sure of what we were doing. We experimented a little, and it felt incredibly awkward. I liked how close it made me feel to him, but the tongue stuff was kinda weird. We only did that once. Trying to keep an open mind about it, I've since mostly chalked it up to our mutual lack of experience. Plus, I don't know why, but I kind of find hugs and cheek/forehead kisses and the like to be more intimate and meaningful than full, on the mouth kissing. Like I said, though, open mind. I'm not opposed to trying again if I ever get a significant other. Especially if it makes me feel that same level of closeness I mentioned before.





July 28, 2021 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.