/u/Radiant__Allomancer on There was a previous poll on this so I decided to make one with specifics - kissing, how do you feel about it

Well, I’m aro-spec ace, and I love cuddling and hugs and platonic kisses on the cheeks, forehead, pecks on the lips, back of my hand, holding hands, etc., so long as I know that it’s literally all platonic and there are no romantic nor sexual feelings on the other person’s part, because if there were I’d become uncomfortable being around them, let alone touching. I’m lucky that a lot of my close friends are also of this mindset and enjoy expressing totally platonic friendship in this way too. Unlucky because we live on opposite ends of the country now.





July 28, 2021 at 11:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.