/u/Seeking_Help1993 on I don't know what I am

  1. I didn't know this. For some reason I thought to be truly "asexual" you wouldn't get feelings like that at all. I apologize, I am not the most familiar with this subject matter (I'm sure it's obvious by my initial post though.)
  2. Yep, it would be aesthetic attraction then. I didn't know this was a thing either but that's definitely what I would describe my feelings as.
  3. I always go back and forth on whether or not sex actually is or isn't important in a relationship. I tend to listen to people who say it is since I'm not really surrounded by asexual folk in my personal life. I want to believe it is possible though. I really thank you for what you've said here. I don't think I would be comfortable being in a poly/open relationship so I really would probably need to find someone who is low libido or also asexual.

Again, thank you for clearing this stuff up. This does help a good bit though I am still thinking about it all.





July 03, 2021 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.