/u/Logical-Breakfast949 on I feel invalidated that I always have had to compromise.

This puts into words exactly what I've been feeling recently. Even though I'm sex indifferent leaning more towards favorable, I have always hated being sexualized and expected to put out even though most people don't find me attractive. Like I want to enjoy myself but why do I have to do it on your terms? My last relationship was a mess cause my partner was an allo with high libido and unwilling to do anything that I was comfortable with so 9/10 times I was pressured into doing what they wanted. When I finally had enough and put my foot down they made it seem like I was wrong for having conditions to having fun. I hate that I let myself be pushed around just to please my partner and I hate that I keep being treated like I'm down for anything simply cause I "act" allo.





July 03, 2021 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.