/u/Miss__Informed on Its shit like this that makes me feel like there is something wrong with me, like why the hell is this just setting in a family physician's waiting room

I'm not a troll. I just absolutely do not believe that sex has the same power you believe it does, and I've never seen evidence to the contrary. I've been ace my entire life. I didn't identify as ace because the majority of the ace community identifies asexuality as a lack of desire for sex, not specifically a lack of attraction to other people, and I couldn't relate to that. I'd been sexually active for 22 years by the time the word Asexual was a household word, let alone even recognized as a part of the LGBTQ+ community. I didn't have the privilege of growing up with choice around my sexuality or gender. The only reason you want me to get off my high horse, is so you can look down on me from yours.





July 03, 2021 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.