/u/acemptote on Has anyone else questioned their romantic orientation after figuring out they were ace?

I didn’t discover the term until my mid 20s. I’ve felt intensely drawn toward a handful of people and after reading the resources linked on this sub and the experiences shared here, I suspect these were romantic attractions.

Some were to women but most were to men. Im guessing that’s partially because of a common trend of shared interests and career representation (I’m a male in tech).

I don’t have some satisfying conclusion to my story. I’m still figuring things out. I worry that I’m romantically attracted to a close friend of mine that I recently started working with. But it could just be that I really respect this guy and am striving to meet his professional expectations. It’s hard to quantify so I’m definitely in the same boat of questioning my romantic orientation.





July 03, 2021 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.