/u/S-Array03 on Why do so many people in the LGBTQIA+ community try to exclude asexuals?

it always made me angry that the talking points were about the homosexuals, it's always about "itr's unnatural for two men/women to have sex". It's always "a weird kink"

Society as a whole deciding to omit the whole part were the two people have a loving relationship in favor of making it a sex thing.

So people hear asexuals and think well their issue is not related to gay sex so they don't fit





July 03, 2021 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.