/u/MortyDC137 on These popped up on my Instagram feed and they give off so much Ace energy (credits to the artist @neilkohney on Instagram)

Yeah i was 16 when it started and it ended 10 months ago. I relate so much. I just worry that he might coerce someone else to have sex with him too. I dont want anyone to feel like that. It's weird

I'm only looking to date people on the ace spectrum now. I'm usung the experience to identify red flags in other people and relstionships





July 29, 2021 at 11:27PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.