/u/Lagtim3 on PSA

Hey, not a problem! It's elating to know you're not alone, especially after awhile of feeling like you're strange in a way that others can't quite relate to (at least, that's how it was for me.)

Finding community can be really validating. Joining this sub has actually helped me discover more about myself. I doubted my sexuality for a long time because of my interest in kink, before learning that the two aren't mutually exclusive at all. Finally shucking that 'imposter-syndrome' feeling does wonders for one's self confidence.

I'm not sure how new you are to this sub, but welcome! This is a great sub for asking questions, so don't be afraid to make a post if you've got any.





July 29, 2021 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.