/u/injusticehasbeendone on I hate the romance trope even in child animations

I am exactly the same way. Incest revulsion is triggered for me by people who grew up as siblings and went through puberty together. It results in some weird opinions..

For example I am comfortable with the idea of Captain Jack Harkness meeting himself or the relationship in the Loki TV series (though I was hoping it was just platonic or romantic). BUT the idea of Iris and Barry in CWs The Flash makes me want to throw up in my mouth. It's worse because Detective West who raised Barry from 10 and is a great father to Barry also ships that.🤢





July 29, 2021 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.