/u/SuzannaBananaV4590 on Is it okay to be a lesbian and an ace at the same time?

Ahh, that's very understandable. Feelings of being an imposter, of not really belonging, has definitely plagued us all at some point.

The way I separate aesthetic attraction and romantic attraction is how involved I want to be. Aesthetic attraction for me looks like gasp I love their makeup/style/confidence/vibe. It doesn't imply anything to do with me at all. But romantic attraction to me is like I want to always see them happy, I would do any number of things to make their life easier/to help them, I want to live with them, I want to tackle life with them by my side. Everyone's definitions are slightly different, but I feel like that's an okay line to see the differences.

I've only had 1 crush in my entire life, only 1 romantic relationship, and I fully feel like demiromantic fits me because of my experiences(I was aromantic before that).

I do hope this helped~





June 18, 2021 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.