/u/Gyrovague_Greyling on I'm not really ace at all, and I don't think I ever was.

I'm just here for the relatable memes. Also not ace, I'm bi, but I just personally think sex is a huge waste of time compared to getting to know people and I have an atrociously low libido. Since its a choice for me I don't "fit in" here either, but its a nice feeling to come here and feel understood, even if my situation is by choice and not birth. The alphabet mafia is great about taking people in who just need to be understood, labels be damned. We know you'll find your place and stand there proudly when you do :)





June 18, 2021 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.