/u/David_The_Redditor on Trauma and the ace-aro spectra? (Peer support would be awesome)

Firstly, I am sorry to hear of what happened to you. And to answer your question, being ace due to trauma is no less valid then being ace with a lack of such trauma. It is okay. And that is something I'm trying to keep in mind as well. I think I might be somewhere in that sort of boat. I've had bad luck trying to get into a relationship and, unfortunately, went to kind of a dark place for a little bit in my life. And probably because of that, it's pretty rare for me to feel any sort of sexual or romantic attraction to someone. But at the same time, I do like the idea of getting intimate with someone that I love.

You are free to explore your feelings further. You sound to me like you might be somewhere on the asexual spectrum.





June 17, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.