/u/Pinewoodgreen on Does anyone else get weird vibes from the way asexuality is talked about in LGBT spaces?

not for me, as they trigger the same panic of "something in my body that should not be there". I have the same reaction to needles if they are above a certain size too. The mummy movie properly scared me as a kid lol. Seeing those scarabs move underneath their skin and them being eaten alive have really settled as a proper phobia. The pregnacy is just worse since it's an actual living thing, but anything over a certain size makes me want to rip that body part off. even speaking about it makes me nauseous lol

And then I was already sex-neutral to begin with, and I have never experienced any pleasure from it. it was just like a chore to keep my bf happy. So I have zero interest in sex, zero attraction - and the fear of pregnacy on top just makes me very happy that I live where I live, and there are no expectation of marriage or children.





June 17, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.