/u/rozzzu on Does anyone else get weird vibes from the way asexuality is talked about in LGBT spaces?

It's hard knowing how diverse and nuanced the ace community is, and considering how the average allo doesn't care to listen, it feels near impossible to broaden people's understanding of asexuality.

Sex-favorability, sex-positivity, types of attraction, the ace-spec, what asexuality actually means, and the inevitable topic of romantic attraction and the aro-spec is a lot of ground to cover.

For allies who want to listen and learn, I'm so grateful.





June 17, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.