/u/MissInfer on Sorry but I’m not living in fear for the rest of my life

I understand, mine were very unsupportive in regards to my mental health and I moved out at age 16 to study. I'm 24 now and pretty much no contact with any family members, only doing a short phone call every few months or so.

Put value in your choice when it comes to letting people into or out of your life, and keep in mind that there are people out there who can relate to you, appreciate you and help you - be it online or IRL -, it doesn't have to be family. More often than not, the strongest bonds will be the ones you create; the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb!





May 22, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.