/u/Dragon_of_Death_666 on Being ace is making me upset.

Solution: get a dog or 🐈🐕 But seriously if someone won't accept you for who you are they're probably not the right person for you anyways you will find someone who will accept you and not care that you are sex repulsed as someone who is the same I have worried about that before but I have come to the conclusion that if they don't accept you then they aren't good for you or the right person for you, you'll find someone for the meantime just remember to love yourself 😊❤️





May 23, 2021 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.