/u/trashmushroom on Aphobia is almost always brushed off, and never taken seriously, and it’s sickening. I need to vent.

It is brushed off by exclusionists,they are creating a paradox by saying that certain sexualities(especially asexuality,bisexuality,pansexuality etc.) and romantic interests aren't welcomed in the LGBT,which only creates more separation.These people became what they swore to destroy. Can't talk for the whole community since ,haven't met everybody on the ace or aro spectrum,but it feels like the asexual community,at least here on reddit ,it's very welcoming and warm and fun.To me at least ,the asexual community feels like a bunch of old people playing a very intense match of cards(unrelated). It's nasty how people would just tell you 'no' and not even listen to what you have to say,they don't evwn want to try and see any other possibility.Personally,I don't have the patience to deal with those people.At the end of the day you need to be contwnt with yourself,there's no need to explain yourself to people that hate for fun. And your ex boyfriend?If he is that desperate to get his dick wet to the point he'd harass you,then his head is so far up his ass he could taste his own prostate.





April 24, 2021 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.