/u/JinkyRain on Aromantics! How did you know that you were Aromantic?

Took a long time.

I knew I preferred long-distance relationships to nearby ones.

I knew I had a bad habit of sabotaging relationships that went on more than 2-3 weeks.

The few that went on longer, I was totally fine if they were seeing someone else on the side, the more often the better actually.

Finally coming to the realization that "Holy Crap... I just DON'T WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP AT ALL!" was a shock and liberated me from the guilt of not making more of an effort to find the 'right person' to settle down with.





April 24, 2021 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.