/u/EllieWu on do asexuals like cuddling?

I’m still figuring things out but pretty sure I’m gray-asexual. I lovveeeee cuddling and pretty much all kinds of non-sexual physical touch. There are still some parts about sex that I enjoy, like orgasming or making my partner happy, but I don’t feel sexual attraction towards anyone (including my partner). I also don’t get the urge to have sex or initiate sex, and I’m fine going long periods of time without it/not having it at all.





April 24, 2021 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.