/u/[deleted] on Aromantics! How did you know that you were Aromantic?

I'm 22 and I figured it out like a few months ago. Came out as ace this year, then realized hmmmmmmm wait a min I am aromantic too!

Indicator: Never had a crush for 22 years, never understood what is romance, 0 interest in dating, relating hard to aro memes, list goes on.......

It kinda just clicked one day. I had all the facts gathered up but it just didn't register. And after I figured out I'm aromantic, the relief and just joy I felt affirmed that yep that's me.

( Also for the longest time I would list my ideal guy as this pretty much ultimate butler who would just make my life easier. I just didn't get that there was any other reason to want a partner apart from pure mutual benefit)





April 24, 2021 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.