/u/Throttle_Kitty on do asexuals like cuddling?

I'd say more of us do then don't, but plenty of us don't.

For one, a number of ace people are actually just people with haphephobia / thixophobia (Fear of being touched, or skin-to-skin contact) that find all or most human touch pretty unpleasant.

As someone with a very mild case of this, I can confirm, I like being cuddled but prefer it be done THROUGH CLOTHES. But I can see where someone who feels this repulsion / phobia much worse could struggle to enjoy even clothed cuddling. Cause, it's an awful lot of prolonged touching.





April 24, 2021 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.