/u/Thornescape on Is there name for someone who ONLY experiences sensual and romantic attraction? Or is it just asexual?

I have to admit that I tend to shy away from the grouping labels. I prefer just to name them separately. There's too many separate elements to fuss around grouping them, and it tends to confuse more then elucidate.

Panromantic, heterosensual, asexual (or whatever). It's clear and explains things. There's too many different combinations to have a separate word for each individual possibility.





April 08, 2021 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.