/u/mookski on White Stripe for Allies???

Sorry if it wasn’t clear but I don’t think they should be excluded from the community or anything, I love allies and supporters and they should be a part of it! It just seems like the pride flag is specifically about pride, people who are proud of being asexual it should represent asexual people, and sure allies can use it to show support, but the flag itself should be about asexual ppl.

I’m not trying to arguing with you or anything or say you’re necessarily wrong I’m just trying to clarify my point so sorry if it seems like that

But it just feels to me a bit like erasure, like aces can’t have just this one thing about only us and not allies, it kinda ties into the people thinking that the A in lgbtqa kinda thing, that’s just my thoughts tho





April 07, 2021 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.