/u/GreySpaceLogic on On a thing where I said I was ace. I would think it was clear that I was a bit uncomfortable with the questions. I sent them a link to the info page.

Rude? You think you're coming off as just rude??? Are you fucking joking?

It doesn't take this being the asexuality sub for people to be uncomfortable and weirded out by your unbelievably intrusive and annoying questions. OP clearly did not want to answer and was very uncomfortable. They asked you to stop repeatedly and you continued because you're an annoying little troll who gets a kick out of being a gigantic asshole.

Let me answer your asinine questions for you.

1: People don't have to answer shit that they don't want to. Go fuck yourself and learn some god damn boundaries.

2: Some people masturbate, some people don't. What the fuck does that have to do with sexuality? It's libido and preferences, dumbass. It takes 2 fucking seconds on Google to figure that out, though I'm sure you already know that.

3: What in the actual hell does virginity have to do with sexuality? I'm sorry, does everyone need to fuck everyone to figure if they like them? Is that how shit works in your brain? Are you getting enough oxygen?

4: I urge you to see a doctor because, again, your brain seems to be lacking oxygen. You do not need to fuck people to understand that you have ZERO interest in them. I don't need to hug a cactus to know that's not a good time.

Tldr: No, we don't get your point and your God would be incredibly ashamed of you.





April 08, 2021 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.