/u/ImagineTheMammoth on On a thing where I said I was ace. I would think it was clear that I was a bit uncomfortable with the questions. I sent them a link to the info page.

1 - So you think if a person that is proud of being gay (or hell, straight) should automatically be comfortable answering question about something that is WIDELY recognize as one of the most personal topics there is? One that is considered taboo in several cultures and religions?

2 - No, it does not mean that. Sexual attraction is about a urge to have sex with a specific person. Is not about what your body feels externally. This is widely explained in any FAQs about asexuality, if you really wanted to educate yourself, you would look up.

3 - Several. Including many asexuals that are married and have sex regularly with their partners for a variety reasons: If feels good -- yes it can feel good without sexual attraction, just because there's no urge to do it, doesn't mean your body won't react to it (Like eating when you are full, the food can still taste good). Maybe because they don't care either way and want their partner to be happy. Maybe they want biological naturally conceived kids. And so many reasons that are none of your business.

4 - Literally the same way any one can say they are gay/straight/bi before having sex. Attraction is a feeling, not an action.

5 - You are huge asshole. I'm answering those to help my fellow aces but I do not believe you are truly trying to learn. You are trying to get a "Gotcha!" moment, which you will fail because as you mention all over again, you're an stranger on the internet. One we all despise.

6 - But as far as feelings goes: It doesn't matter we are strangers on the internet, we are still real people. If you don't care about hurting a "stranger on the internet", it means one of two things or both: a) You are actually don't care about hurting anyone which makes you an huge asshole, b) You are a coward. And you'll only act on your worst feelings on the internet because you are too much of a pussy to do it IRL.

Yes, I am being an asshole with you. I'm not an asshole with most people, but you deserve it. I beg that you will take a look on your behavior and realize you are being a vile human and bringing pain in this world just because you get to pretend there's no real consequences, as if the internet was an imaginary place of your demented egotistical mind. But in the rare chance any of this gets through that self absorbed thick head of yours, is never too late to: Apologize, educate yourself, vouch to do better and move on without excuses. Hell, you don't even need to do number 1 and 3 with us. Do it with yourself for yourself just to be a better person overall.





April 08, 2021 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.