What does this mean? I'm confused :(

I've been seeing this guy for 2 months now and we have a great time together.

We agreed on being casual, but our relationship seemed to be progressing beyond that. We have met up in the past and haven't had sex, just hang, watch TV and cuddle. I have even met his friends.

His messaging has always been bad even from the beginning, this was okay but now i'm not sure if it means something else.

On Sunday he forgot we had soft plans and I spoke to him about this. He apologised but didn't seem to make much effort on fixing this.

He didn't message me for a while after and I was about to let it go, maybe he's lost interest. However he messaged me later into the next day and asked if I wanted to hang this week and told me to pick a day.

So obviously I want to see him and I chose a date and asked if that day was ok for him, its now been a day and he still hasn't responded.

I'm so confused what does this mean, if he lost interest why would he ask to see me again this week?

What should I do? I feel like maybe I should let go, but it's so hard for me to find someone that I actually like. But if it's not the one it's not the one right?



Submitted March 10, 2021 at 12:15AM

I've been seeing this guy for 2 months now and we have a great time together.We agreed on being casual, but our relationship seemed to be progressing beyond that. We have met up in the past and haven't had sex, just hang, watch TV and cuddle. I have even met his friends.His messaging has always been bad even from the beginning, this was okay but now i'm not sure if it means something else.On Sunday he forgot we had soft plans and I spoke to him about this. He apologised but didn't seem to make much effort on fixing this.He didn't message me for a while after and I was about to let it go, maybe he's lost interest. However he messaged me later into the next day and asked if I wanted to hang this week and told me to pick a day.So obviously I want to see him and I chose a date and asked if that day was ok for him, its now been a day and he still hasn't responded.I'm so confused what does this mean, if he lost interest why would he ask to see me again this week?What should I do? I feel like maybe I should let go, but it's so hard for me to find someone that I actually like. But if it's not the one it's not the one right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.