How do I ask this girl I like out?

I’m a young teen (15) and my classmate (F 15 too) I’ve known for a few months and I have been texting and talking in and out of school. I don’t know if this is important but sometimes she starts the conversation and I start it too but I don’t know if that’s important or not really.

I wanna ask her out really but I don’t know how to do it without it ending awkwardly if it does.



Submitted March 09, 2021 at 11:53PM

I’m a young teen (15) and my classmate (F 15 too) I’ve known for a few months and I have been texting and talking in and out of school. I don’t know if this is important but sometimes she starts the conversation and I start it too but I don’t know if that’s important or not really.I wanna ask her out really but I don’t know how to do it without it ending awkwardly if it does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.