I think I found a way to actually have a chance at dating as a short guy.

Obviously if you use any kind of dating app you will know that women like tall men. You can check all the right boxes but your matches are relative to how tall you are.

After using apps like tinder, bumble, and even down to The League, I found that it doesn't work for a short guy. I finally found a way to cheat the system, so to speak, I searched up countries that had a way lower income compared to america.

I up my height by an inch or 2 and went to town, it worked extremely well, I searched in several poorer countries and had so many women actually message me, it was crazy and I finally got a taste of what women and taller men go through on tinder.

Its not fool proof though, women still like tall men no matter where they live, but this approach actually gave me a chance compared to before. So if you're a short guy I would suggest you try the same since its only getting worse for short guys.



Submitted March 09, 2021 at 11:44PM

Obviously if you use any kind of dating app you will know that women like tall men. You can check all the right boxes but your matches are relative to how tall you are.After using apps like tinder, bumble, and even down to The League, I found that it doesn't work for a short guy. I finally found a way to cheat the system, so to speak, I searched up countries that had a way lower income compared to america.I up my height by an inch or 2 and went to town, it worked extremely well, I searched in several poorer countries and had so many women actually message me, it was crazy and I finally got a taste of what women and taller men go through on tinder.Its not fool proof though, women still like tall men no matter where they live, but this approach actually gave me a chance compared to before. So if you're a short guy I would suggest you try the same since its only getting worse for short guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.