Dating app description

Just curious, would it be a good idea to put ex's reviews in the dating app description? Lol.

Legit, my ex's have said these.

"You were the best person I ever dated, and definitely the one I was most in love with." - Ex1, the toxic ex

"I'm terrified if I'm making a mistake (breaking up with you), your love is so amazing and it's with all of your heart" - Ex2, Grass is Greener syndrome ex



Submitted March 10, 2021 at 12:16AM

Just curious, would it be a good idea to put ex's reviews in the dating app description? Lol.Legit, my ex's have said these."You were the best person I ever dated, and definitely the one I was most in love with." - Ex1, the toxic ex"I'm terrified if I'm making a mistake (breaking up with you), your love is so amazing and it's with all of your heart" - Ex2, Grass is Greener syndrome ex

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.