/u/sennkestra on Does anyone else find that a lot of online ace spaces are a little... cringe?

> I hate that most people in these communities act as if being ace is like... The only thing in their life.

I think the main problem is that the people who have other things in their life...are busy off doing those other things instead of posting on ace communities. So the people whoa re at the stage of being really into talking about asexuality 20 times a day drown out the folks who maybe want to pop in once a month or so.





March 25, 2021 at 11:15PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.