Do I need to stop texting her?

Hey, I broke up with my girlfriend recently and for the first time, started to use Tinder. It went really well, out of all the matches, I finally found someone who I also like qua appearance, not only that, her and me have a lot in common! When I landed on her I was like "WOW, I beg you, please, don't mess this up [my name]."

Anyway, I initiated the first message and she responded how I would have expected.We've been talking but there are some things that make me doubt myself and I'm constantly overthinking. It's REALLY annoying.

  1. She replies, but sometimes it takes many minutes to hours for her to reply.
  2. She does reply in full, like long paragraphs (equal to my messages in size). But not always. Sometimes the answer is just "hahaha nicee"
  3. She never asks me anything, in fact she has only asked me one thing since we started. Which was how I was doing, lol.

I asked her if I could get her Insta or any other social media so we could continue to talk from there. She gave me her insta and also metioned her Snapchat and that she's more active on there. Before I asked for her Insta, I asked her if she swiped randomly or that she did it because she was interested, she said she swiped right because we had things in common and because she liked my bio.

I told her I didn't use Snapchat and that I would add her on Insta. Now we talk on there, but it's always me who keeps the convo going. I replied to her at like 2PM and she replied back at 9-10PM.

So I was like: "oh no..., did I mess up already" so I asked her again if I'm not just bothering her and if she's still wanted to talk. She said "Uh, yes? Why, hahaha?"

And I just told her because we talked more on Tinder than on Instagram. Then she said she was working as the reason. `I usually reply instantly. I just reply when I see it on my screen, sometimes I take a couple of mins to think about my answer to avoid cutting off the convo.

The thing that I really feel is, she is interested, but I also feel that the convo will stop if I stop replying.I can't figure her out. My ex was the one that pursued me so I don't know what to think and how to think when I talk to her. I just keep on asking and asking. It feels one-sided. But at the same time, it feels like she does care because she replies to all my texts, not fast, but she does it at least. Sometimes it feels dry, but somtimes it doesn't.

Any advice? Am I overthinking? I feel like I'm holding an interview when I talk to her lowkey.If you need more info then feel free to let me know...



Submitted March 26, 2021 at 12:16AM

Hey, I broke up with my girlfriend recently and for the first time, started to use Tinder. It went really well, out of all the matches, I finally found someone who I also like qua appearance, not only that, her and me have a lot in common! When I landed on her I was like "WOW, I beg you, please, don't mess this up [my name]."Anyway, I initiated the first message and she responded how I would have expected.We've been talking but there are some things that make me doubt myself and I'm constantly overthinking. It's REALLY annoying.She replies, but sometimes it takes many minutes to hours for her to reply.She does reply in full, like long paragraphs (equal to my messages in size). But not always. Sometimes the answer is just "hahaha nicee"She never asks me anything, in fact she has only asked me one thing since we started. Which was how I was doing, lol.I asked her if I could get her Insta or any other social media so we could continue to talk from there. She gave me her insta and also metioned her Snapchat and that she's more active on there. Before I asked for her Insta, I asked her if she swiped randomly or that she did it because she was interested, she said she swiped right because we had things in common and because she liked my bio.I told her I didn't use Snapchat and that I would add her on Insta. Now we talk on there, but it's always me who keeps the convo going. I replied to her at like 2PM and she replied back at 9-10PM.So I was like: "oh no..., did I mess up already" so I asked her again if I'm not just bothering her and if she's still wanted to talk. She said "Uh, yes? Why, hahaha?"And I just told her because we talked more on Tinder than on Instagram. Then she said she was working as the reason. `I usually reply instantly. I just reply when I see it on my screen, sometimes I take a couple of mins to think about my answer to avoid cutting off the convo.The thing that I really feel is, she is interested, but I also feel that the convo will stop if I stop replying.I can't figure her out. My ex was the one that pursued me so I don't know what to think and how to think when I talk to her. I just keep on asking and asking. It feels one-sided. But at the same time, it feels like she does care because she replies to all my texts, not fast, but she does it at least. Sometimes it feels dry, but somtimes it doesn't.Any advice? Am I overthinking? I feel like I'm holding an interview when I talk to her lowkey.If you need more info then feel free to let me know...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.