/u/NoHeresyHere on Does anyone else find that a lot of online ace spaces are a little... cringe?

Yeah, I know what you mean.

The memes and jokes and constant references to garlic bread and cake and all that get stale pretty quickly.

I'm more interested in talking to other ace people, especially guys, around my age, people who I can relate to, and go over the issues of being ace, or even just talk about our experiences.

As a teenager, being ace as a teenager and being ace as an adult are two very different things in my experiences. You trade one set of issues for another, and while some things stay the same, in many ways they don't. I'd love to talk about that, but it's hard to find a place for good discussion.

I think I've gone past the point of finding out who I am and what that means and entering the point in life where I'm working with it.

I'll always be happy to talk to you if you wanna chat with another adult.





March 25, 2021 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.