/u/Lilacs_orchids on is not wanting to have genitals a sex repulsed ace thing?

Not for me. I think it’s separate from being ace, but I have always wished I didn’t have breasts. That was the main thing I thought “it would be nice if they didn’t exist.” but overall I didn’t particularly like any changes from puberty except for height. Learning about my genitalia didn’t matter that much to me, in comparison to my feelings towards my breasts, since I never even realized it existed before and it was very easy to not think about exept around that time of month. Personally, I thought having a Ken-doll anatomy would be sort of closer to my ideal one in that it has no physically sexual characteristics (primary or secondary), is taller, and has more muscles. But, I don’t think this has much to do with either my gender or sexual orientation other than the fact that since I would never want to have sex, I don’t even have to worry about losing sexual appeal if these things didn’t exist. They are mostly useless and sometimes a nusiance but nothing like any gender dsyphoria. I doubt I’d ever do anything about it.





March 21, 2021 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.